Friday 28 May 2021

Go on a nicking spree Hit the wrong guy

Yes KB loved nicking a good line for the line teasers and this easy one was hardly worth typing as everyone knows it, but in the same issue, "you said you'd stand by me in the middle of chapter 3" must've been the easiest that week. "I met you in a telephone booth, 4 years ago" however, is one nobody was likely to get. I could hazard a guess at "there's a space in sky where his plane used to fly".

Yes, "I know it starts to fashion and a trifle uncool", but issue #9 is where I'm currently doing my dementia test. I figure if I keep doing them I'll know when I stop getting them right I'll head to the docs. "I could be the driver an articulated lorry" has me stumped though. I'm off to find the answer!

Nightmare, that was easy, although in my defence I think there was a wee typo.

I quite fancied trying to get them all into a sentence as the public gets what the public wants and so why not I thought as I looked in the mirror and mused "your hair is beautiful - ah tonight"......

6/10.....try harder next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment