Monday 27 April 2020

On this day

April 28

1974 - wrote a letter to my nana and auntie Helen about auntie Mamie dying

1979 - went to Joyce Francoise party and then to the Cubs concert at the Pollock halls with Dirty Reds (aka fire engines) 

April 29

1978 - Too wet for golf again. Worked in Brydons and took a large number of sweets home with me

1979 - 2am, help Gordon take the Cubs gear home

April 30

1978 Graham Mavor and I talked with Davie Nicol. Went to Hibs v Celtic, Paddy Stanton testimonial. We won 2-1. Donnie was recovering from being hit by a brick at yesterday's game v Aberdeen, he had a few stitches.

1979 - sat English higher, difficult, think I've passed. Stu started at WM.

May 1

1978 - played golf with D Nicol (9 handicap)

1979 - did some maths revision. After 4 hours work went to Queen's Arms. Did some revision when I got home, O'grade tomorrow.

May 2

1978 did paper round then Mum drove me to Holyrood. Lucy got day off for by-elections and went to Asda with Mum. I played golf with Graham and Dee Dee.

1980

I got up and sat maths higher. An exam of two papers. I - 85% II - 55% as I went up to Boroughmuir to meet the guys for drinks. Had 8 Guinness, a Cointreau and a whisky, but who's counting!

May 3

1974

I got up and went to school. We went to the JFK center for a concert.i took some photographs. After we got back we had lunch.

1979

It was the general election and I voted using Gordon's vote. I went to work as usual after a difficult french O'grade.

1980

I got up and went to junior golf coaching. I played golf and started back home 4433, -1! In the evening I went to Alan Reid's house and watched TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment