Friday 26 July 2019

4% Neanderthal

4% Neanderthal

I've had enough of all the nonsense spoken to divide our society on the many unpopular fronts from sex, race, religion and I'm going for the jugular.

I'm 4% Neanderthal and relaxed. My species were slowly outbred by homo sapien but there still lingers that small nice part of me that believes in a community and a better world for all. You can see why Homo sapiens have been sung about by Pete Shelley and others but my truth is we all need to embrace our inner Neanderthal. Feel the love, lose the hate, don't win the war, put those weapons down, feel the love.

I make an annual pilgrimage to Atapuerca where I identify immediately with my ancestors as they plotted their way out of Africa and headed north. I go to Galicia and see the ginger gadgees.

I'm left handed and proud, not boastful. If I'm meeting a fellow left hander I shake their left hand, but if they're right handed I don't get too worried about using my right hand, it's ok. I know I'm naturally more flexible than a right handed person. It's like speaking Spanish. It's ok. I'm 4% Neanderthal.

See www.fatal-bananas.blogspot.com for lovely pictures on the road to Atapuerca

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment