Friday 28 February 2020

I'd forgotten about my tinitus

Ha ha how I laugh. I've got a gig going on in my head and the worst aspect is seems to be quadraphonic.....

The sound is largely symbols but it's got a nice eacey rhythm 

I'm hearing the Proclaimers song ...the words for which are on the edge of my tongue ....it's sorts of high and goes low and says,.  Well I've seen all kinds of rituals, and I'm fucked right out my brain, but you keep coming home ...again.....oh yes I fucked myself right up, cause I'm clearly a fucked up bairn,,...and I will be so grateful if you...could set me right again ....

That's drink anyway ZoO are soooo good you have to see them and SALT are already tipped to enjoy greater audiences - don't pay £150 for a ticket when the real deal is £10!

No comments:

Post a Comment