Friday 19 June 2020

Take me on a journey

Take me on a journey that's what my music does for me take me on a journey from my elbow to my knee take me on a journey let's climb a fucking hill join me on a journey I'm climbing still

 I love these little journeys They make me smile out loud I'm standing on my own, in the middle of a cloud I'm floating high above them in this quite unique wee gig

I'm floating in the middle of the crowd that's not so big I'm loving every minute the voices in my head they're always in tune instead of the live recording when drums and guitar collide and bass bounces with bewilderment, bewilderment be fair, and all the crowd are jumping with no movement in their hair The moment this all gels and cascades through my mind my cheeks relax my body feels good my soul my treasure my find.

What's going on in my head what's going on in my head I really quite enjoy it like nothing I have read sound is going on and on and on instead

Yes finders keepers losers weepers I'm thinking this all the time I listen and laugh I laugh loudly again this entertainment stood the test of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment