Monday 30 November 2020

Lockdown laughter #88 nourishing my beard or straightening my hair

In the 1980's Deadbeat was concerned about the AIDS pandemic and 40 years on we've got another threat to the human race.

I cant help thinking our society has really moved on.

My Mum used to put curlers in her hair, but now it seems every household must have straighteners.

As for nourishing my beard, I feel we really have reached deeply into the grooming pot.

For years the pampering industry has failed to sell to half the population but now the products have moved on from Brute 88.

I never saw the need for shaving foam as I always shave in the shower whenever I shampoo. Unbeknown to me my Dad confirmed this has been his practice for a long time too. Its true he's as miserable as me!

We've not got a poodle pamperer locally but I know this is where Jackie sends me when I'm smelling too much.

So my question is two fold. How serious are we about pampering as an industry and how serious are we about sorting poverty both here and overseas.

No comments:

Post a Comment