Wednesday 4 November 2020

Look down laughter #33

I love irony and when the people shouting about lockdown are people who spent their life breaking the law try not paying the proper taxis I do sense some irony.

I want to shout at them just ignore the f****** law it's not as if you were a law abiding citizen.

Why are you morning about people not being allowed to come into your house you used to have people coming into your house and telling them to pay cash. You used to go to people's houses Do jobs and then tell them they'd get a discount if they paid you in cash.

All the time out of NHS was underfunded did any of these people feel the need to pay a bit more than tax.

What makes me laugh so hard my sides hot is that they suddenly want to obey the law.

We are supposed to drive at a maximum of 20 miles per hour or 30 miles per hour or even 70 miles per hour yet how many people take it upon themselves to break the law.

So when the law tells you not to have someone in your house don't do it everyday and don't have 20 which is like doing 110 on the motorway or 40 mph outside of school.

Why is up people The law is there to guide our society Don't pick and choose the ones you obey!

Right I better find a tree so I can pee behind it as there's no toilet nearby!

No comments:

Post a Comment