Thursday 15 December 2016

More treasure m'lady!

Another box unveils another catalogue of shite, oh and my Christmas coffee mug. After binning most of it we are left with Bam #15 from December 1983, crashbashsmashtrash #4, Leon Nightmare #1, the mailing list I mumbled about recently  so quick thanks also to Liam Brennan, Laura Cliens, David Clappertonw, Cathy Foubister, Jenny Gilliat, Karen McD etc for buying back issues, I'll do the mailing list later as the big find

The huge find for me - was an unpublished issue not issue 33c but issue 34 with a review of the 1986 classic "the queen is dead".

A superb find for me as I've got the whole of December to finish it!

I'm clearly aware that we got close to putting it out - I was there after all - but we just never got it out. As time went by I'd thought we'd not got very far but its full so what can I say but publish and be damned, so I will.

Once I get my scanner to work....

The only thing missing is the cover so I'll invite suggestions, unless the next box contains it...

With it being 30 years late maybe some of the Dali watches hanging against a tip canaries cassette or a Crow or maybe a lovely twist, I wait until the Queen is Dead and then publish .... you decide!

No comments:

Post a Comment