Monday 5 December 2016

The Monochrome Set - post script

In the rush to write I forgot to talk about the songs that weren't played like 'The Monochrome Set', '10 donts for honeymooners' and as I started adding more to the list I realised with over 150 good songs to choose from it was never an easy task to whittle them down to a set list for this show.

Lets face it, we could have had 8 hours without a lunchbreak and that's not really fair on the band.

I want to talk about "Dont ski down the everest, with lilies up your nose..." etc but instead I have a pal Simone going to the gig tonight in Berlin and look forward to hearing back from her.

I'm sure she'll get the set list for me, a small task, but well within her ken.

I'm just so happy to continue spreading the word on one of the great bands of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment